CentralNIC domain names include the following extensions:
For a full list please see our domain name pricing page.
It is important to note that we can only accept transfer requests from the current registrant and the domain name has be managed by us.
What you need to do
To transfer one of these domain names to another ISP you will need to raise a support ticket and include the following information:
- Your domain name/s
- Your customer number
- You will find this on any invoice or renewal notice that we have sent to you
- The name of the ISP that you are transferring to
Once we have received and verified your request we will take the following steps:
- Verify the current whois details are correct
- Unlock the domain name for transfer
- Issue the transfer authorisation code to the current registrant or admin contact
You will then need to contact your new ISP and ask them to initiate the transfer.