Domain Name Registrations
The first step in establishing your Internet presence is to register your own domain name, we offer a wide range of domain name registrations from just £25 per year including .com, .net, .org, .co.uk, .org.uk and the new .uk extension.
Find Your Perfect Domain Name...
Tips for finding a domain name...
- Domain names can be up to 63 characters long but shorter is better
- If the .com or .co.uk domain names have gone consider the .net, .org or .org.uk domains - there are no restrictions
- If you are a registered UK company you can register a .ltd.uk or .plc.uk domain name
- You can separate characters in a domain name with hyphens, if you wanted "domainname.com" perhaps "domain-name.com" is available
- If your company name has been registered you can always register a name that describes your products and services or perhaps the area you live / work in
- Try using a thesaurus, for instance if you wanted a domain with the word "shop" but it had gone then other options may include "store", "market" or "mart"
- Words like "for", "to" or "you" can be changed for characters like "4", "2" or "u" so instead of "foodforthought.com" try "food4thought.com"
- You can also prefix or suffix domains with other words, if yourname.com has been registered perhaps yournameuk.com or yourname-uk.com would be suitable