- What payment options do you offer?
- How do I pay with a credit or debit card?
- How do I pay by Direct Bank payment?
- How do I pay by cheque?
- Can I pay by direct debit?
- What will show on my card's statement?
- Do you make a surcharge for credit card payments?
- Can I apply for a credit account?
- What currencies do you bill in?
- My card has been charged the wrong amount or duplicate times, what should I do?
- I am not in the UK, do I have to pay VAT?
- How will I know if my service is due for renewal?
- My service is due for renewal but I have not received a renewal notice, why?
- My renewal has been sent to me as a text email, can I have a PDF or paper copy?
- Why have received a 2nd reminder in the post but I didn't get the initial copy or the first reminder?
- Can I change the period I am billed for? (All services)
- I don't understand what my renewal is for, how can I find out?
- I have received a renewal notice but I wish to cancel the service, what do I do?
- I think my renewal notice is incorrect, what should I do?
- Can I make payment for more than one renewal notice/invoice at a time?
- When will I get a VAT invoice?
- If I renew the service and then change my mind can I get a refund?
You can make payment using the following options:
- Credit / Debit card
- Direct bank payment
- Cash payment into our account
You can make payment online with a Credit / Debit card using payment portal.
You can request our bank details by raising a ticket, for security reasons we do not publish them on our website.
Please use your invoice / renewal number and customer number as a reference so that we can allocate the payment to your account.
Please send remittance to us either by using the same ticket as above, a new ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
If you wish to pay by cheque it will need to make it out to 'GetOnline Ltd' and post it to us.
Our address details can found on our contact page.
If you make a payment to us it will show on your statement as GetOnline Ltd or D.M. Priest & Company Ltd.
No, at this time we do not make any surcharges for credit card payments.
Credit accounts are only offered to established customers/resellers with a proven payment history.
Please raise a ticket with the following information:
- The transaction amounts
- The transaction date as shown on your statement
- The last 4 digits of the 16 digit card number
Yes - we are a UK based company and the services are provided in / from the UK.
Our UK VAT registration number is GB 616 4603 53.
If you are outside the UK you may be able to claim the VAT back, please see HMRC .
We will send you a series of renewal notices via email and the regular post starting 45 days before the renewal date.
Unless you have specifically requested not to receive email renewal notices we will email you on 3 occasions and post a single copy of the renewal notice during the 45 days prior to the renewal date, these will be sent using the contact details on your account.
If you have requested not to receive email renewal notices we will post a single copy of the renewal notice to the address on your account.
The contact details on your account my be incorrect, please raise a ticket quoting your customer number and we can update your contact details.
Yes - you can request a paper / PDF copy of your renewal notice by raising a ticket, please include your customer number and renewal ID.
Why have received a 2nd reminder in the post but I didn't get the initial copy or the first reminder?
The initial reminders will have been sent via email, it may have been sent to another named contact on your account or we may have an invalid contact email address.
Some services can be billed for longer periods but it depends on the type of service that you have, please raise a ticket for assistance.
Please raise a ticket for assistance.
If it is a renewal notice and you do not wish to renew the domain name or service please just disregard the reminders and the service will automatically be cancelled at the renewal date or shortly after.
If it is a full invoice, please raise a ticket for assistance.
Yes - if you have multiple renewal notices with the same customer number you can simply make payment online for the total amount using just one of the references and our system will recognise that you have done so.
Please ensure the total payment you make includes the VAT.
You can make payment online using our payment portal.
Full VAT invoices are only issued once payment has been received, once your payment has been received we will email a full invoice to the contact email address on your account.
As all domain names and services are customised to your requirements we are not generally able to offer refunds.
As long as the services have not been setup or the domain name has not registered you are not obligated to make payment. However, we would appreciate it if you inform us so we can cancel the invoice.
This could be for a number of reasons, please raise a ticket stating the invoice number and we will give you details of who placed the order.